If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Guilty Pleasure Movies

Hiya My Little Predators!!

Welcome back to the Top Ten Tuesday meme!!

It's a weekly feature created By The Broke and the Bookish!

Top Ten Tuesdays will be on hiatus until August 15th, 2017.
During those weeks I'll be going through their archives and posting about topics I missed!

Top Ten Guilty Pleasure Movies

* Titles linked to the movie IMDb page.



I know it's been over done and it's very cheesy, but I really enjoy it. I went into it knowing what to expect: outrageous, sometimes unrealistic and improbable situations with zombies. You won me over at zombies.





With this movie series, I discovered that watching acapella groups sing is very relaxing and fascinating to me. It's all very exaggerated and most characters are meant to be that way. It's a fun movie to zone-out-of-the-world to.





This is one of the movies (that I watched when I was younger) that I have very fond memories of. I even got my mom to like it (which is still surprising to me). No matter how exaggerated it is, it's hilarious yet raunchy at times and I accept it for what it is: a good time.




- Magic Mike (& XXL)

How is it possible to not like a movie about male strippers? Alex Pettyfer & Channing Tatum. Do I need to say more?










This follows the same concept of the previous explanation, but with different actor crushes. Vin Diesel & The Rock. The cars are pretty cool to look at too, but the racing is so cringe-y at times.








This was the first supernatural movie that I watched that wasn't too horrifying for me. For the past decade, I haven't been the biggest fan of horror/thriller/scary-anything movies and this surprised me, in a good way. I was willing to put up with the scare aspect as long as I could watch a movie about vampires and werewolves and it ended up not being that scary.





This movie has such an absurd concept and I love it. It's unrealistic and I hope society never comes to this point, but it's fascinating to watch. I also really like Emma Roberts.











I may be in the minority when I say that I really enjoyed this movie. I hope they eventually give the sequel a go (though it's unlikely). I love the book series and seeing the characters come to life is just awesome.






- John Tucker Must Die

Surprisingly this is also a movie from my childhood. What can I say, I wanted to live vicariously through these characters? That's the only explanation I could come up with as to why I like this movie so much. It's super exaggerated and full of raunchy humor (can you see the trend?). 







What are a few of your guilty pleasure movies?
Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...